Excessive daytime Sleepiness
We diagnose and treat sleep related disorders for patients 6 years and older.
More than 100 specific sleep disorders have been identified over the past four decades. Most common sleep disorders include the following.
Restless leg syndrome
Circadian rhythm disorders
REM related sleep disorders
We offer the following services to diagnose and manage sleep disorders
- On-site Home sleep apnea testing
- For In-lab sleep studies, we are affiliated with
- Athens Limestone Hospital Sleep Center – 205 Sanders Street, Athens, AL 35611. Phone: (256) 771-7378
- Crestwood Sleep Center – Huntsville – 4810 Whitesport Circle, Suite 106, Huntsville, AL, 35801. Phone: (256) 429-4750
- Crestwood Sleep Center -Madison – 20 Hughes Road, Suite 202, Madison, AL, 35758. Phone: (256) 429-4765
- Decatur Morgan Hospital Sleep Center – 1874 Beltline Rd SW, Decatur, AL 35603. Phone: (256) 973-6333
- Huntsville Hospital Sleep Center – 245 Governors Dr SE Basement level, Huntsville, AL 35801. Phone: (256) 265-8553
- Madison Hospital Sleep Center – 8020 – Suite D, Hwy 72 W, Madison, AL 35757. Phone: (256) 265-5977
- Actigraphy – Actigraphy involves use of a portable device (usually a watch) that records movement over extended periods of time, typically 1 to 2 weeks. It is used to study patient’s schedule and quantity of sleep.
- Overnight Pulse oximetry – Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive test used to measure oxygen saturation during sleep. A clip-on probe is placed on a finger and is used to measure blood oxygen levels.